A Passion and A Passport! <– yes, that’s me! (and yes, I know the Oscars were last week…or the week before…)
Wow my third liebster blog award! Who knew that in less than two months of getting back into the blogging world, people would actually read my blog! You must think I’m pretty crazy accepting 3 of these bad boys, but I find them rather fun. Plus, it gives me something to do on the subway.
Thanks to Sam from Totally Sam’s World for nominating me. Without all you guys, I would be nothing.
Without further ado, here are yet another 11 random facts about me. And if you’ve simply had enough of me, I totally understand.
1) Im a brand new auntie! The little bundle of joy was just born last week! Aunt Jessica, still haven’t gotten used to it yet. Can’t wait to meet this little boy!
2) Booked a spring break trip to New Orleans today! Cant wait to feed those gators!
3) I have a thing for sweets, if I see it, ill eat it. No self control for this girl.
My answers to Sam’s questions:
1. What one word sums you up?
And now my questions for you:
- If you could only go back to one country (horrible I know!), which one would it be and why?
- What item do you need to bring with you where ever you go?
- What do you prefer? The beach or the mountains?
- What’s the best thing about blogging?
- What’s your best tip for saving for traveling?
- What food do you wish you could bring back home with you?
- What’s your biggest travel regret?
- What 5 words describe you?
- What’s your favorite thing to have for dessert?
- When did you first get hit with the travel bug?
- Name three places at the top of your travel wish list.
Looking forward to your answers! 🙂