Stunning Snapshots From San Pedro, Belize

Stunning Snapshots From San Pedro, Belize

Oh, San Pedro Belize.

I returned home from San Pedro Belize a little over a month ago. I fell in love pretty hard- 23 reasons why to be exact. This tiny blip of land in the ocean is surely one I will never forget.  After perusing through my 1,000+ photos, I narrowed it down to about 20 or so.  The island’s immense beauty made this a particularly tough task.

Which image is your favorite?!  I’d love to know!

san pedro belize

15. san pedro belize

16. san pedro belize

17. san pedro belize

18. san pedro belize

19. san pedro belize

20. san pedro belize

I came back from San Pedro a different person.  We snorkeled, cave-tubed, flew in tiny 6-person planes, and ate some of the best meals of our lives. I learned to appreciate this destination by it’s charm and unique personality – not by it’s weather, unwanted bugs, or occasional rude cab driver.  San Pedro, you better Belize I’ll be back sooner than later! :)

Which photo is your favorite?!

Planning a trip to Belize? Check out: 23 Reasons Why I Love San Pedro, Belize and Where to Snorkel in Belize
Did you enjoy this post? If so, please consider sharing on Facebook, Twitter, or via Email. Also, I’d love to keep sending you updates about my adventures around the world, so please subscribe to A Passion and A Passport via RSS or by email!
// *THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. This means that if you make a booking after clicking on one of these links, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for the support and help keeping the site free of charge for everyone to enjoy!

8 Comments

• sophiebowns says:

This looks like a little piece of heaven! I love all of the jetty images!

• Travis H says:

Great post and photos! I think I like #13 the best, but they are all great. We loved our time in Belize – it is a pretty interesting country! Glad to have connected via #SundayTraveler – safe travels!

• frankaboutcroatia says:

I like #13 the most. But all the photos are gorgeous, and I am not surprised that you are already dreaming of returning to Belize. I've visited it on few occasions back in 2002. It's really beautiful.

• Chasing the Donkey says:

Ohh man, what a hoot that guy in #12 is. That almost made me wet my pants. Thanks so much for linking up to the #SundayTraveler this week.

• So glad you loved San Pedro! And met the coconut legend.
    My recent post Nicole & Dan’s Belize Wedding

• Harriette says:

#12 – COCONUT LEO After all – every place has pretty sites but no place has people like Ambergris Caye!
    I've been told that BTB is now using #13 (or one just like yours) in their ads.

• Hannah says:

beautiful! I think I could sit on the dock in ione of those chairs on #16 for hours!
    My recent post The Un-sexy side of travel- my grossest moments

• What a stunning place! Paradise on Earth, some would say :) And I love your photos, Jess! I'd like to invite you to participate in the next edition of our Travel Photography Competition. Every week we publish 3 winning shots on our website and write a nice bio with a link to the photographers' websites/FB/Flickr pages.
    Find more details here: http://hitchhikershandbook.com/your-contributions
    Happy travels!